Pastor: Fr. Jude Peters OCD
Chairperson: Janet Libbey firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chairperson: Dick Facette email@example.com
Secretary: Judy Daley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Formation: Mark Bourgeois email@example.com
- Finance: Ken Schultz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer and Worship: Kathy Schoenherr email@example.com
- Human Concerns: Patti Sukalich firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Representative: TBD
Members At Large
- Kathryn Bitner
- George Stanley
- Don Strobel
Laurie Hilger…… 262-224-8513
The Pastoral Council, a body of parishioner – representatives, serves in a consultative role to the pastor. As such, it exists as a wisdom group commissioned to discern, proclaim, and manifest the presence and action of the Spirit within the parish community. The Priest and the trustees are ex officio members of the Pastoral Council.
* Develops and maintains a mission statement which embraces the total scope of parish life: worship, proclamation of the Word, service, education, administration, and social concerns.
* Engages in a continuous process of pastoral planning that takes into consideration the needs of its parishioners, the Archdiocese, the community, and the world.
* After prayerful study and dialogue, develops policies concerning parish and pastoral matters.